Help Make a Difference
Your donation will provide for our homeless and hungry neighbors in our communityGIVE
Become a Provision Partner
Nourish and nurture those in our community now and in the futureBecome a Provision Partner
Chefs Wish List
Impact the lives of our homeless and hungry by donating itemsChefs Wish List
Sponsor compassion for a day or leave a legacy that will support Trinity Cafe forever.
Individuals, corporations, churches or civic organizations have the opportunity to sponsor the feeding and nourishment of 200 homeless people at Trinity Cafe for a week, a month, a full year or forever!
- Feed All Of Our Guests For A Day – $1,500 Donation
- Feed All Of Our Guests For A Week – $7,500 Donation
- Feed All Of Our Guests For A Month – $25,000 Donation
- Feed All Of Our Guests For A Year – $300,000 Donation
- An endowment of $3.5 million will sponsor the ongoing operation of Trinity Cafe FOREVER!
Endowment gifts make a lasting impact in the lives of the homeless and hungry of Tampa Bay.
Prayerfully consider making an endowment gift to help fulfill our mission to restore a sense of dignity to the homeless and hungry while serving a nutritious meal. With your help, we can continue to faithfully treat all of God’s children with dignity, compassion, love, and respect.
Endowment Naming Opportunities
- Name the Trinity Cafe Building – $1,000,000
- Dining Room – $500,000
- Kitchen – $500,000
- Exterior North-End Patio Reception Area – $250,000
- Greenhouse – $100,000 NAMING DONATION RECEIVED
- Welcome Lobby – $100,000 NAMING DONATION RECEIVED
- Beverage Station – $100,000
- Refrigeration Cooler– $100,000
- Freezer – $100,000
- Stage – $50,000
- Men’s Restroom – $50,000
- Ladies’ Restroom – $50,000
- Landscape Tree Donation – $5,000
Contributions are tax-deductible and are gratefully accepted from individuals, corporations, foundations, churches and civic organizations. Donations assist in purchasing food, tableware, kitchenware, and defray the costs of meal preparation and service. Thank you for your support of our efforts to help the hungry and homeless in our community!