Have you ever been at an event where you kept looking at your watch and wishing it was time to go? I have.
I promise that won’t be the case with our event this November, Stick a Fork in Hunger.
I have a love-hate relationship with events. I love to attend fun events. I love to learn about amazing organizations. I love making new friends. I love the sometimes, amazing desserts.
I hate the chicken dinner. I hate the never-ending talking from the podium. I hate being asked to give till my account is overdrawn.
I hate that many times, these same donors would rather have just made a gift than attend yet another event.
So what can we do as an organization to not have one of these events that is just ho-hum? We can recruit cheerful givers to be in the room with us, and we can stand out!
Stick a Fork in Hunger… a second helping, is designed to stand out! Be different.
The Top 5 Reasons You Should Become a Sponsor Today
5. Why did the chicken cross the road? To get away from Chef Ben. Chef Ben doesn’t do rubber chicken dinners.
4. Trinity Cafe is transformed from its charitable restaurant by day to an exotic and wonderful destination at night. You can choose your night: A Wicked Evening, Fantastic Beasts and Speakeasy!
3. Stick a Fork in Hunger is about the experience of the food, the fun and our amazing mission! We won’t lecture you from the podium. With only 100 people per night, we are talking: intimate, fun and festive!
2. Did we say fun? Can you say spontaneous dance party?
1. If you don’t want to attend an event, then don’t! Choose to stick your fork in hunger by giving online or inviting someone to experience our mission by volunteering or attending a Taste of Trinity Cafe!
But if you want to be a cheerful giver and join us for the F-U-N (festive, unforgettable, nosh!), reserve your sponsorship to A Second Helping of Stick a Fork in Hunger today!
When? Thursday, November 15, Friday, November 16 and Saturday, November 17
Where? Trinity Cafe, 2801 N Nebraska Ave, Tampa FL 33602
Why? Trinity Cafe dishes up dignity to more than 500 guests daily that are struggling with hunger and homelessness! Every $2.50 given, will support serving a delicious meal with dignity.
By Mandy Cloninger, Executive Director, Trinity Cafe